Recycling and Material Processing Equipment
More than ever, converting raw materials into reusable energy is a vital process in our global economy. And as the cost of importing/exporting natural and manufactured materials at job sites becomes increasingly expensive, our topnotch sales representatives are equipped to help you with solutions.
Gregory Poole provides machines to assist the mulch, compost, construction and demolition debris, municipal solid waste, along with rock crushing and concrete recycling industries — just to name a few.
The diverse range of available Cat® and allied equipment means there is a specific tool available for nearly any recycling or material processing application. Follow the links on this page to learn more about how Gregory Poole and the Cat family of machines can help you with:
- Mulch, compost and biofuel processing — A wide selection of grinders, screens and conveyors by allied brands such as Peterson, Doppstadt and CEC drive efficiency and productivity in any operation where organic materials are converted into fuel or other usable end products.
- Construction and demolition recycling — Cat material handling equipment — combined with processing tools such as screens, shredders and sorters — are ideal for any land clearing, packaging or material waste removal project. Let us put together a complete package that will address all of your recycling needs.
- Asphalt shingle recycling — You need purpose-built equipment to turn manufacturer-rejected shingles into asphalt pavement. Check out the current lineup of grinders, screens and sorters today.
- Railroad tie recycling — Processed and ground used railroad ties are an important source of biofuel. We sell and service a complete selection of shredders and grinders to facilitate this important recycling project.
- Material handling and screening — Gregory Poole can also provide equipment and support for any generic sorting, screening or waste processing application. Contact a sales representative to discuss the specifics of your project.
- Land clearing — Cat forestry and material handling equipment is ideal for navigating the rough terrain involved in land clearing projects. Added to that, the versatility of grinders and mulchers by allied brands such as Peterson and Doppstadt form a complete equipment solution for any land clearing project.
- Aggregate processing — Let us match you with the right combination of crushers, screens and conveyors for any quarry or aggregate task.
Can’t find what you’re looking for online? Contact a sales representative by phone or email for assistance.