Recreational Vehicle (RV) Service
An RV is your ticket to freedom. Treat it well, and it can take you almost anywhere. As any vehicle, RVs require regular maintenance to continue running their best. Unlike other vehicles, however, their specialized nature and the long hours they put in on the road demand a higher level of service expertise.
Gregory Poole is your source in eastern North Carolina for RV service. You can see the same commitment to great service and quality work that drives our heavy equipment division in every RV repair we complete. Give us a call or visit one of our three locations to learn more about how we can help you.
Gregory Poole is a certified Caterpillar® Level III service provider. We service all makes of engines for your RV and we offer additional services to items such as the unit generator, brakes, and air conditioning systems with no access to your living area necessary. We also provide complete preventive maintenance programs to help keep your RV running smoothly and minimize downtime. Temporary water and electrical connections are available at our Garner and Mebane facilities.
- Air Conditioning Service and Repair – We are a Mobile Climate Control (MCC) authorized service center. Our technicians are certified to handle Freon in a safe and environmentally friendly manner. We’ll keep you cool even when the heat is on.
- Brake Services – Our technicians receive factory level brake system training and have DOT certifications to ensure your drum or disc braking system operates at peak efficiency.
- Engine Repair – From minor tune-ups to major overhauls, we have the training and equipment to service Caterpillar, Blue Bird, Ford and other major vehicle manufactures. Our sophisticated diagnostic test equipment allows us to accurately diagnose engine issues and confirm performance following repairs.
DOT and State Inspections – Certified Federal Highway Administration Inspection Center, NC DOT Safety and Emissions Inspection Center, National Truck Protection (NTP) Inspection and Repair Center
Our Garner, NC facility features:
- A convenient location just off I40
- Comprehensive service certified to Caterpillar level 3 RV standards
- RV water and electrical connections
- A clean, comfortable lounge with cable TV and WIFI
- 22 service bays to quickly turn around any job
- Dedicated drive-through maintenance bays with in-ground pits for quick oil changes and scheduled maintenance visits
- An onsite 40-foot wash bay
- An electronic security system for secure overnight storage
We also have an extensive parts selection that minimizes delays when you need repairs or maintenance. We can source any item we don’t have in stock from one of our dealer partners, typically within 24 hours or less. Thanks to this network, we can expedite even big jobs.
Spend less time waiting for repairs and more time on the road, where you belong. For expert service of all RV makes and models, give Gregory Poole a call today.