Power Quality and Controls
Switchgear and Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) Repairs
We can provide the Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) and switchgear maintenance that your equipment needs.
- Complete ATS preventative maintenance services for automatic transfer switches by factory trained technicians
- Maintenance of all types of switchgear including paralleling gear, monitoring gear, peak shaving gear, control centers, and more
- Surveying and reporting of all documentation for customer history files
- Modifications and retrofits
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Services
- Flywheel UPS Service
- Battery UPS Service
Gregory Poole offers monitoring systems and management tools that connect you to your equipment through a secure network of on-site hardware, communications technologies and web-based software. It puts you in control, whether your equipment is next door or halfway around the world.
gplink remote monitoring can be deployed on any power generation system and is a cost-effective tool to monitor assets across multiple facilities, such as medical complexes, hospitals, distribution centers, school campuses, restaurant chains, municipalities and rental fleets. The gplink system can be used by operators in monitoring, testing, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance capacities to help your organization save substantial time and money.
Cat Technology and Services
Cat Technology and Services can tell you how your assets are performing, if they are ready to run, when they need service and more. Utilizing Cat Technology and Services, you can maximize uptime and extend equipment life, plan maintenance schedules and eliminate the need for additional third-party monitoring. Having performance data from Cat Technology and Services allows you to determine efficient and cost-effective ways to improve the visibility of your assets and to catch potential problems early before they become catastrophic.
We offer surveys on switchgear, transfer switches, breakers, UPS systems, bus bars, transformers and control panels. Gregory Poole uses cameras from FLIR Systems, the global leader in infrared cameras.
- Ensuring Proper Equipment Operation
- Validating Repair/Maintenance Work
- Verifying Correct Operating Temperatures
- Averting Unscheduled Shutdowns
- Reducing Maintenance and Repair Costs
- Maximizing Equipment Life
- Improving Reliability