Truck Service Centers
Keeping people and materials moving is an important priority for any government contractor. Whether you’re bringing workers to a job site or bringing supplies to a roadwork crew, you must properly maintain your fleet of buses, trailers and trucks to deliver reliable service.
Gregory Poole has the expertise necessary to help you optimize uptime and reduce your fuel and maintenance costs. With roots dating back to 1951, we have a long history of helping government clients with all of their heavy equipment and vehicle service needs.
With locations in Garner, Mebane and Fayetteville, NC, Gregory Poole has some of the most expansive and best-equipped truck service capabilities in the state. You benefit from:
- 40 service bays and a staff of 25 technicians certified to work on Cat®, Blue Bird, Ford Super Duty, Trail King and other equipment
- Drive-through pits for performing common preventative maintenance while you wait
- Full dyno testing to check repairs and diagnose engine issues
- Fluid analysis using the Cat Scheduled Oil Sampling (S.O.S.) protocol
- Certification to perform FHWA inspections, North Carolina DOT safety and emissions inspections, and National Truck Protection inspections
Whether you require routine maintenance, a complete engine or transmission rebuild, or simply need to meet your compliance requirements, contact Gregory Poole first.
If you can’t make it to one of our truck service centers, we’ll come to you. To better serve government agencies and other clients, we’ve spent time and money developing our mobile capabilities. A large fleet of fully equipped service trucks is available for dispatch to locations throughout central and eastern NC.
We can take care of basic maintenance as well as emergency service for trucks, buses and RVs. If we can’t fix the problem, we can often attempt a temporary repair that allows you to finish the job before returning for service.
A Partner to Government Fleets Throughout Eastern NC
Count on Gregory Poole for all of your fleet management needs. If you already rely on our team for service to your heavy equipment, consider making us your first choice for preventative maintenance and repairs to your buses, trucks and other vehicles. We know trucks and buses inside and out. Partner with us to stay profitable and productive, all year round.