Power Systems Service
Gregory Poole’s Electric Power Generation Team is committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations while helping our customers to reduce their overall operating cost. Whether you are powering health care facilities, data centers, water treatment plants, lift stations or financial institutions, Gregory Poole Power Systems is your single source provider for all your power generation needs.
We specialize in standby power, prime power, load management, cogeneration and temperature control equipment. Our technicians are available for installations, programmed maintenance and repairs to all engines, generator packages and power quality products.
- After-hours emergency response services are available 24/7
- Centralized out of Garner, NC – also perform work in the Washington, Fayetteville, Wilmington and Mebane locations
- 26 highly skilled, factory trained technicians throughout the territory
- Technicians average 15 years of experience
- We have 5 full-time Power Quality and Controls Specialists. These specialists focus in switchgear, Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS), Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and monitoring systems
- We offer everything from PM services, minor to major engine repair or overhauls, to complex switchgear modifications and upgrades
Customer Support Agreements, Extended Service Coverage, PM Program, Total Maintenance and Repair Options
Providing Preventative Maintenance and regulatory Compliance for Emergency Power Fuel Storage Systems
Switchgear and Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) repairs and comprehensive modifications, Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) Services, Remote Monitoring, Infrared Surveying and more
Let Us help you meet NC EPA Regulations
Confirm generator set output at the rated voltage and amps
Oil, Coolant and fuel analysis available
Economical solution for engine oil mist elimination
Through a secure interface you can log on to gplink.com to display the status of your generator at anytime from any location
Cat® industrial engines are ready for your application. These engines deliver the unsurpassed reliability, durability, fuel efficiency, and low cost of ownership you have come to expect from Caterpillar. And our world-class product support will never let you down.
Our power systems service representatives can assistance you in developing a preventative maintenance plan for your switchgear. We can assess your system requirements and put together a package consisting of regular inspections of your paralleling gear, monitoring gear, peak shaving gear, control centers and other key components. We also offer 24/7 emergency response.