Used Landscaping Equipment For Sale
You’ve worked hard to build a good reputation and grow your business. Taking your company to the next level requires quality equipment — but you can’t break the bank, either. For landscaping businesses, used equipment represents an affordable way to expand your working capacity without an investment you can’t afford.
Whether you are a small organization focusing on residential work or are already taking on major commercial projects, Gregory Poole has a used machine for you. As the only Cat® dealer offering exclusive service to eastern North Carolina, we sell and service a wide range of used landscaping machines by both the legendary company and their allied brands. Let us match you with the right tool for the right price. Contact us to get started today.
About Cat Landscaping Machines
Cat has been one of the most trusted names in heavy machinery since 1925. The company offers a wide range of equipment for landscaping businesses of any size, including backhoe and skid steer loaders, excavators and more. When you choose Cat, you are choosing a machine that will provide:
- Versatile performance: Intuitive controls and a wide range of attachments give Cat equipment the advanced capabilities today’s landscaping crews need. From designing, building and irrigation to soil preparation and snow and ice management, a Cat machine has the power to take on almost any task.
- Maximum uptime: Meeting deadlines is a key priority for your business. In today’s economy, you can’t afford to stop work due to equipment problems. With longer maintenance intervals, modular components that make repairs easy and a reputation for rock-solid reliability, Cat machines are the best choice for any busy landscaper.
- Fuel efficiency: Keep costs down and ensure you can meet the regulatory challenges of the future. Cat landscaping machines deliver maximum performance with minimal emissions thanks to finely tuned engines and hydraulics.
Buying Used Residential and Commercial Landscaping Equipment
Buying used landscaping equipment requires working with a supplier you can trust. As part of the Cat dealer network, Gregory Poole can source the right machine for any upcoming job. We carry an extensive selection of low-hour landscaping equipment for sale as well as more experienced used landscaping equipment that represents an exceptional value. Whether you need a compact and maneuverable telehandler for efficiently moving materials around the job site or a compact and powerful mini hydraulic excavator for grading and finishing, our knowledgeable team will provide the product guidance and technical expertise to choose the right machines.
We make the process of buying used commercial and residential landscaping equipment as convenient and affordable as possible. You’ll find quality-tested, low-hour landscaping equipment in stock with the ability to custom configure models with the right work tools and attachments for your projects. Gregory Poole has been providing efficient equipment solutions for landscapers and other hard-working businesses for over 65 years.
When you partner with us, you benefit from:
- Dedicated support from attentive representatives before, during and after the sale
- Exceptional parts distribution capabilities and used equipment availability throughout the region
- Ability to sell used landscaping equipment to businesses across eastern North Carolina and beyond
- 13 strategically placed sales locations and quick and easy online parts shopping and ordering
- Flexible financing available to make your purchase as cost-effective as possible
- Local Cat dealer providing customer service dedicated to your 100% satisfaction
Contact Us About Used Landscaping Equipment
We have access to a large selection of well-maintained, low-hour machines priced to deliver the best value for your budget. Shop our selection online today to find the models of used residential and commercial landscaping equipment you require. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, give us a call, and we’ll help you identify a solution that’s suited to your applications. Contact a sales representative to get started today.