You can find CatÆ machines in more surface mining operations than any other brand. Whatever the task, Cat mining machines play a key role in helping you meet your productivity goals, comply with emissions standards and keep your crew safe. To be truly effective in these tasks, however, regular service from a team of knowledgeable professionals is essential.
Gregory Poole is the CaterpillarÆ company’s authorized representative for eastern North Carolina. We provide full support to mining operations throughout the region, offering repairs, maintenance, parts, diagnostics, remote monitoring and more.
Comprehensive, Expert Service
Different operations have different needs and internal capabilities. We will work with you to review your options and put together a comprehensive service package that keeps all of your important assets running their best. This may include:
- Creating a preventative maintenance plan. We can ensure all Cat machines are serviced according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Supplying your team with new, used or remanufactured parts. We have one of the largest selections in the country and can fulfill 97.5% of requests within 24 hours or less.
- Providing fast and effective field service — When one of your important machines breaks down, we’ll come to you. If we can’t fix the problem on the spot, we are often able to perform temporary repairs to keep you running until regular service can be scheduled.
- Connecting you with ProductLink™ or MineStar™ — These two powerful fleet management tools by Cat provide real-time monitoring of equipment location and usage.
- Rebuilding aging machinery — Take advantage of the “second life” built into all Cat machines. It’s an economical alternative to replacement that restores your older equipment to like-new condition.
Whatever it takes to keep your operation profitable, productive and safe, the Gregory Poole mining service team will be there for you. We have service centers located close to some of eastern NC’s major mining centers, as well as a network of parts drop boxes throughout the region.
Running a productive and profitable mining operation means meeting challenges head on. With Cat advanced technology and the expertise of our team, Gregory Poole is your partner for all of your mining service needs. Give us a call today to learn more about our full-service capabilities.