Mini buses are the perfect vehicles for transporting small groups. Whether it’s for a birthday party, concert, church event or another outing, mini buses are an ideal option for groups of 10-15 people. If your organization transports small groups on a regular basis, consider adding a new mini bus to your fleet. At Gregory Poole, we have a wide selection of new mini buses for sale. And as an authorized Blue Bird bus dealer, we have the best mini bus options available.
Micro Bird G5
- Up to 30
- 305 hp @ 4250 rpm (Propane), 255-324 (Gas/Diesel)
- UP to 14,500 lbs
Benefits of Buying a Mini Bus
From safety to comfort, there are many benefits of buying a mini school bus:
- Bucket seating adds comfort, especially compared to the bench seats typically found in passenger vans.
- Extra space provides more head and foot room. There is also a center aisle.
- Dual rear wheels and steel cage construction mean extra safety, especially compared to your average passenger van. Mini buses also have to meet certain safety standards to be sold to the public that vans are not subject to.
- Entry assist handles and a shorter first step provide better accessibility for older and disabled passengers.
- Overhead bins provide extra storage space.
- Mini buses are ideal for all kinds of groups and events, including wine tours, wedding parties, church groups, senior centers and much more.
Mini Bus for Sale Near Me
If you’re looking for a mini bus for sale near Raleigh or Charlotte, North Carolina, Gregory Poole can help. Our new fleet of mini school buses offers maximum comfort, safety and space for whatever your small group needs may be.
We are the authorized Blue Bird bus dealer for the entire state of North Carolina. Blue Bird buses offer the best quality, durability and safety features available. These buses set the standard in manufacturing and innovation, so you can trust that our Blue Bird mini buses will exceed your expectations.
In addition to our Blue Bird mini bus sales, we offer service that includes parts, repairs, maintenance and financing options for a full-service experience. We have been in business for more than 65 years, and we are committed to going the extra mile to help your business succeed.
Browse our new mini buses for sale and contact us to learn more. We will get back to you with more information as soon as possible, and we look forward to working with you.