Used Waste Equipment
You rely on quality machinery to process waste in a cost-effective manner. While the ability of your crew to get the job done is key to the success of your business, keeping expenses down is essential, too. As with any heavy industry, buying used waste management equipment is an excellent alternative to purchasing new. With the legendary quality of Cat® machinery, it’s easy to find a machine that works for both your budget and your productivity.
Gregory Poole can help you find the used Cat waste equipment you need to take your business to the next level. Visit any of our locations in eastern North Carolina for assistance, or contact us online to request assistance from a knowledgeable representative who can answer all your questions.
Benefits of Buying Used
Used Cat waste equipment — whether it’s an excavator, backhoe, compactor or another machine — can be a strategic investment for the long-term health and productivity of your fleet. When you buy used:
- You get a quality machine at a great price. Cutting down capital costs is a key goal for any organization. When you buy used equipment, you save the initial depreciation while still getting a machine that will have a strong resale value should you decide to upgrade in the future.
- You stretch your budget further. Likewise, buying used lets you get more equipment than your purchasing dollar would allow if you were limited to new. Over time, this translates to ongoing value through lower operating costs, less downtime and greater productivity.
- You get up and running faster. New machines, particularly specially configured waste equipment, can take weeks or longer to arrive from the manufacturer. When you buy used, there are fewer delays. You can get running — and turn a profit — sooner.
Purpose-built Equipment for the Waste Industry
We all know the toll work in waste processing and recycling centers can take on heavy machinery. Cat waste equipment can rise to the challenge these environments pose, with special features such as guarding and puncture-proof tires that prevent avoidable damage and downtime. As with all Cat equipment, the company’s waste processing machines also deliver a lower cost of ownership and versatile performance thanks to a range of available work tools.
Additional benefits of investing in genuine Cat waste management equipment include:
- Extremely powerful engines offering improved fuel efficiency and reduced carbon emissions
- Innovative operator stations providing the comfort and control to boost productivity
- Accessible maintenance points and replaceable modular components for extended service life
- Quick coupling with Cat work tools for the versatility to take on multiple applications with a single machine
- Ongoing after-sale support from your local Cat dealership
Contact Us About Used Waste Processing Machines for Sale
Gregory Poole provides used waste equipment to clients in eastern North Carolina and beyond. We offer 13 convenient sales locations throughout our service territory and online shopping and shipping across the United States. With over 65 successful years in business, we have the knowledge and experience to help you find the products you require at a competitive price.
When you partner with us, you benefit from:
- Dedicated support that continues long after you purchase your waste management equipment
- Exceptional parts distribution and availability, with orders often filled within 24 hours
- Impressive product knowledge and industry-leading technical expertise
- Competitive prices, quotes and affordable financing options
To learn more about the benefits of Cat equipment or for help sourcing a used machine to add to your fleet, contact Gregory Poole today. Our highly trained representatives will be happy to answer all your questions about current inventory and assist in identifying the used waste processing machines that are right for your business.