Gregory Poole recognizes the importance of quality, professional hydraulic repairs for the construction, mining and other heavy industries. We spent time and money developing our capacity to repair, reseal and reconstruct hydraulic components.
Serving an area encompassing the eastern portion of North Carolina, we are committed to offering value and excellence in everything we do. Contact us today for all of your hydraulic repair needs, for all makes and models of heavy equipment.
What We Do
Different clients have different service needs. When it comes to any repair or maintenance issue, you require a partner who can work with you to develop cost-effective solutions that enhance your long-term performance. At Gregory Poole, we offer exclusive hydraulic repair services that can help you meet your goals. Count on our team for:
- Hydraulic repair services on all makes and models of heavy equipment. As a Cat dealer, we offer exclusive service and sophisticated diagnostic tools for repairing and maintaining any of the company’s machines. We are also uniquely qualified to service equipment by other brands. Contact our hydraulic team for more information.
- Quick turnaround times, with teams working in two shifts to get the job done faster. We know how important it is to minimize downtime when repairing critical hydraulic components, which is why we offer some of the fastest service possible.
- A full range of hydraulic services for components of all sizes, including complete cylinder resealing, complete cylinder fabrication, rod reconstruction, barrel reconstruction, pump and motor reconditioning, and more.
- Full machine shop capabilities, for fabricating or repairing specialty hydraulic parts and other components.
- Free pick-up and delivery service from almost anywhere in eastern North Carolina
- Free disassembly and quote
Follow the links below for more information about specific hydraulic services offered by Gregory Poole:
- Pumps and Motors
- Rods and Cylinders
- Hose and Fittings
- Hydraulic Rebuilds
Rely on Experience
The best parts are only as good as the technicians that use them. At Gregory Poole, the knowledge, skill, and experience of our technicians are vital to our success. We are committed to harnessing the power of one of the most experienced, best trained staff in the industry to drive results for our clients. In short, when you choose Gregory Poole as your service partner, you get access to experts who know more about your equipment than anyone else.
Contact our office today to find out more about what we can do for you or request a quote for any hydraulic repair or related service.