Consolidation of Pioneer – Gregory Poole Forest Products Locations
Dear Valued Customers,
Since 1951, the Poole Family has proudly served our customers with a commitment to high quality service in a timely and professional manner. I hope you know how much we appreciate your business and that you allow us to partner in your success. It is that commitment to service, integrity and excellence that has led us to some upcoming changes with our forestry business. After careful consideration we have made the decision to consolidate several of our Pioneer – Gregory Poole Forest Products locations as we work to strengthen our commitment to the forestry business under the Gregory Poole Equipment Company and Cat® brands.
By the end of 2016:
- Greenville forestry operations will move to our Washington branch.
- Elizabethtown forestry operations will move to our Fayetteville branch.
- We will support the forestry market from our Wilmington branch, as well.
- Our current forestry field technicians will be dispatched from their homes. These are the same tenured technicians that you have come to know and trust with your equipment.
- For your convenience, we will also be adding a number of strategically placed “Parts Drop” locations with early morning pickups.
Our goal is to ensure you that these changes will not affect our unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best service and equipment possible, as we have throughout our 65-year history. The future is bright for our forestry business as we continue to innovate with new programs and products like the Cat D Series Loaders and Feller Bunchers, designed with input from the most important aspect of our business: our loyal customers.
We know that you, our customer, may have some questions or concerns. Please know that our employees will be ready and more than willing to assist you with anything that may come up before, during and after this transition. The dedicated sales and service operations will continue to be supported under the leadership of Ray Pippin.
Thank you for your continued support. It is our pleasure to serve you.