Introducing Online Bill Pay!
Using our Billtrust Online Portal you have been able to view, sort, print and download your invoices online. Now you will also be able to pay your invoices conveniently and securely online via electronic check or credit card.
Manage your account online with the ability to search for invoices by date, purchase order number or even type of transaction. You can also download current and past statements and make and schedule online payments.
- Save time by scheduling future payments
- Download billing information into accounting software
- 24/7 online access, anytime, anywhere
- Conveniently access your invoice & statement history
New Users: If you aren’t taking advantage of our online portal yet, we encourage you to enroll in the billing portal with your Customer Number and Enrollment Token printed on your previous Statement.
Credit Card Service Fees
Beginning July 1, 2020 Gregory Poole will institute credit card service fees following the below guidelines:
- Parts, rental and service invoices can all be paid with a credit card or electronic check.
- Equipment invoices can be paid online via electronic check only.
- Paying by electronic check will incur no extra fees.
- Paying by credit card payments within 15 days of the invoice date will incur no extra fees.
- Paying with a credit card at the branch at the time of rentals, parts or services are rendered will incur no extra fees.
- Paying with a credit card more than 15 days after the invoice date will incur a 3% service fee. The service fee is calculated on the total invoice amount.
- If you want to pay your equipment invoice with a credit card, please call 919-890-4628 with your credit card information and we will process your payment manually. Please note that all equipment transactions paid via credit card will incur a 3% service fee regardless of the age of the invoice.