ACCUGRADETM Grade Control System
Want to increase productivity by up to 50% while keeping your operating costs to a minimum? ACCUGRADE by Cat® is a sophisticated suite of tools designed to facilitate accurate blade controls in a wide range of earthmoving applications. Combining cross slope, sonic, laser, GPS and ATS technologies, ACCUGRADE helps you move materials quickly, safely and with precision, every time.
ACCUGRADE is only available from Cat. Gregory Poole is your authorized Cat representative in eastern North Carolina, and the only place to sell and service the complete lineup of ACCUGRADE systems. Keep reading to learn more!
Systems and Applications
ACCUGRADE is a flexible platform allowing diverse fleets and businesses to meet their productivity goals. Several options are available:
- ACCUGRADE Laser is a 2D grade control system for Cat track-type tractors and motor graders. A state-of-the-art grade control system, it collects precise elevation measurements and transmits them to operators via an in-cab display. Use it for planar grading applications where tight tolerances and high production rates are required.
- ACCUGRADE Cross Slope uses machine-mounted sensors to create surface cross slopes. When attached to a motor grader, it automatically performs left or right cylinder adjustments to achieve the desired shape.
- ACCUGRADE Sonic controls surface elevation using an ultrasonic sensor, maintaining an even vertical distance to an external reference point. Both single and dual sensor systems are available.
- ACCUGRADE GPS is available for Cat motor graders, track-type tractors, soil compactors and excavators. The system uses sophisticated GPS technology to maintain a consistent blade position relative to a 3D site plan. Use it to increase productivity, reduce survey costs, optimize material utilization and avoid unnecessary rework, particularly on complex jobs with multiple earthmoving requirements.
- ACCUGRADE ATS, designed for track-type tractors and motor graders, is a dynamic 3D tracking and targeting system. An advanced tracking sensor (ATS) instrument measures blade tip positioning with precision, relaying the information to the operator and automatically calculating the desired elevation and cross slope according to the project’s requirements.
To discuss the needs of your project with a Gregory Poole representative, contact a location near you today. We are happy to help you determine the optimal ACCUGRADE configuration for your fleet of Cat machines.