What would increased productivity mean for your business? Would it allow you to increase margin? Take on more jobs? Hire more people? Increased productivity is always a good thing, as long as it’s done without sacrificing quality or safety.
At Gregory Poole, we can give our customers access to Cat Technology and Services to help increase productivity as well as improve your business in several other areas. Here’s a look at how Cat Technology and Services can help your business increase production:
- Equipment Management Services: Cat Technology features equipment management services that help you understand what peak performance looks like. Once you know peak performance for your team and your business, you can deploy equipment and assets to match that peak performance. Taking advantage of third-party expertise on using asset data also frees up resources to be used on other tasks.
- Safety Services: You can access safety services through Cat Technology. Know when operators are experiencing fatigue that could hurt productivity. Align an operator’s schedule with his or her sleep patterns. And avoid accidents that can destroy productivity.
- Stay Connected: Cat Link lets you know when, where and how every asset you own is being used. You can use Cat Link to manage job sites remotely, and you can even place more accurate bids and create more accurate schedules based on Cat Link insights.
- Cat Grade allows you to work faster and get to grade in fewer passes. Improve grading efficiency up to 50% over traditional methods.
- Cat Compact helps you know when and where to keep working— and when to move on—with real-time measurement and temperature indication.
- Cat Payload can save time by allowing you to move more material in fewer cycles by maintaining bucket payload consistently from first to last cycle. You can optimize the productivity of every loader and hauler in your fleet. Use real-time production feedback on-board and in the management office to track and optimize daily production.
What Does Productivity Mean to You?
What you see above are just a few of the many ways Cat Technology and Services can help boost your team’s productivity. But the real power is that you can use its insights and data to improve your business in whichever way you see fit.
Productivity means different things to different operations. You can customize its information to do what you haven’t been able to do with your work.
Get the Support You Need at Gregory Poole
At Gregory Poole, we’ve been doing work across Eastern North Carolina for more than 65 years. We’ve gotten to know many businesses and many business owners through our six-plus decades of service, and we’re proud of the many long-term relationships we’ve developed over this time.
Cat Technology and Services is a new type of support we can provide to the modern generation of construction companies and similar business. Any business owner wants to get more out of their team, as well as to do more to serve customers. Cat Technology and Services can help you do just that in so many ways.
Get in touch with us when you’re ready to explore Cat Technology and Services and how it can boost your business. With the help of consultation from a Gregory Poole technology specialist, you can leverage Cat Technology and Services to take the step your business hasn’t been able to.
Contact us today to learn more about Cat Technology and Services and how it can help your business.