For Safety on the Jobsite – Cat® Command
By enabling operators to run remote equipment either from a remote location on site or at an off-site command center, Cat® Command technology makes work safer, more comfortable and more precise—driving productivity up and costs down.
- Increase production by working where and when other machines and operator cannot, and by reducing shift change and travel times.
- Improve operator performance by eliminating the effects of vibration and sound, reducing operator fatigue.
- Increase safety on jobsites by keeping operators off machines in hazardous work environments.
WHAT REMOTE EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGY IS AVAILABLE?
- Line-of-Sight Controller. This portable, over-the-shoulder console lets operators work safely and comfortably off the machine, while remaining on-site and in direct visual contact. It’s ideal for short-term and emergency use and requires no onsite communications infrastructure.
- Remote Operating Station. Located in a command center on site or many miles away, this technology allows operators to work for long periods of time while seated in a safe, comfortable “virtual cab.” It requires video and audio support over a high-speed communications network.
Because Cat Command is designed exclusively for—and deeply integrated into—each machine, it’s available only on new Cat equipment from the factory.
YOUR PARTNER IN THE CHALLENGE
READY TO GET STARTED WITH CAT CONNECT?
WORK WITH GREGORY POOLE TO:
- Decide what technologies and services you really need
- Get your assets connected
- Train your people to get the best return on your investment
- Manage the data from your assets
- Achieve measurable, sustainable results