Revenue is nothing without cost management. Just imagine that your business is thriving and growing, adding new customers and doing great work. You’ll never be able to truly scale if your costs and expenses are out of control. We’re talking about materials, labor, insurance, fuel and more.
At Gregory Poole, we offer you access to Cat Connect Technology and Services, a suite of tools and services that helps you sniff out the areas and specific costs that are bleeding your business dry and preventing it from scaling. If the expenses are adding up at your job sites and you don’t know why, Cat Connect is designed to do the investigating for you, delivering specific and unique insights that can transform your operation — saving money and increasing profits.
Here’s a look at specific ways Cat Connect helps your operation better control costs:
- Equipment Management Services: Your equipment and other assets can siphon money away from your bottom line if you’re not careful. With Equipment Management Services take advantage of third-party expertise to control costs related to asset use, maintenance and health. This includes specific and actionable steps you can take to coax the most value out of your equipment, getting the greatest possible return on your investment in assets. You no longer have to wonder if your equipment is running efficiently, or whether you should repair equipment or replace it.
- Productivity Services: Create guaranteed production results when you choose to use Cat Connect. This tool can help your team set up job sites to maximize cost control, as well as identify ways to reduce waste site-wide. Cat Connect can also help identify opportunities to train your operators and team members in ways that will help better control costs. Cat Connect looks at everything related to your job site, searching comprehensively for ways to reduce costs without hurting quality or productivity.
- Safety Services: Safety failures can be expensive. Accidents can cost you money, and so too can fines and other penalties imposed by safety regulators. Cat Connect can help manage your team members’ workload in a way that reduces fatigue and related mistakes. It can also help alert you and your team when job site activity could result in a fine. A safe job site is a job site that is less expensive to operate, and Cat Connect helps you create the safest job site possible.
- Cat Link saves you money by helping identify and eliminate wasted time and materials. We’ll make it easier to make smart, more informed business decisions in real time by monitoring fuel burn, managing downtime and documenting working hours (to increase resale value later on).
- Cat Compact – Reach compaction targets in fewer passes. Fewer passes mean less fuel use, less man hours and less component wear. That means reduced costs.
- Cat Grade – Cat Grade reduces operating costs by getting to grade faster, saving fuel and component wear. Reduce jobsite (unit) costs by eliminating or reducing material overruns and grade stakes, while speeding up job changes and project completion.
When you want the most efficient, safe and productive job sites possible, Gregory Poole is here to help. We can provide consultation in tandem with Cat Connect that helps you make the most of your job sites, delivering the best possible service and results for your customers. Let us know when you’re ready to see Cat Connect in action, and we’ll demonstrate the possibilities.
Contact us today to learn more about Cat Connect and how it can help you reduce costs.