Do you have an occasional or temporary need for a multi-terrain loader or compact track loader? With 6 locations across Eastern North Carolina, Gregory Poole Equipment Company is your partner for construction equipment rentals. We carry compact track loaders and multi-terrain loaders from Cat®
We pride ourselves on our great selection, excellent service and friendly, knowledgeable staff. With 65 years of experience in the construction equipment rental business, we’ve come to learn that offering businesses like yours the flexibility and value of renting the equipment you need when you need it is the best way to build a beneficial, trusting partnership.
Rent the Right MTL and CTL Equipment for the Job
Having the right loader at your disposal can make all the difference. When you’re planning a construction job, you have to take into account the size, location and technical difficulty. Knowing you have access to a variety of multi-terrain loader and compact track loader rentals in North Carolina allows you to organize your crews and tasks with precision.
You can rent Cat MTL or CTL equipment for the exact amount of time you need the loaders, instead of investing in your own equipment and leaving it parked when you don’t need it. Renting from Gregory Poole also carries these great advantages:
- Complete product support throughout the entire rental period
- A parts distribution system and available inventory across Eastern North Carolina
- Strong technical expertise from our sales teams and technicians
- Available rental multi-terrain loaders and compact track loaders from Cat
- the largest inventory of low-hour, high-quality, reliable equipment in the region
- The availability of financing (including Cat Commercial Account)
- Used equipment for rent, which offers you even more affordable choices
You can check out our Cat compact track loaders and multi-terrain loaders for rent here on our site, or contact our sales team. We’d be more than happy to discuss your requirements and help you find the right equipment for your job. It might be one loader for the duration of your job, or several different loaders for different stages and steps. In all cases you get the advantage of a fully maintained machine that is ready for peak performance.
We look forward to adding you to our long list of satisfied rental customers and finding creative ways to give your business a real equipment advantage.