MORE CHOICES. MORE CONFIDENCE.
Cat® 320, Cat 320GC, Cat 323
No one knows better than you do that to get more done at the lowest possible cost requires confidence in your crew and equipment choices. Next Generation Cat® Excavators offer unique combinations of features that you can match to your work’s productivity and cost targets. Download this chart to compare features and choose the excavator that is right for the way you work.
- CAT 320GC – The perfect choice for light to medium duty applications, the 320GC balances productivity with east to use technology and a new comfortable cab. Reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% and reduce maintenance costs by up to 15%.
- CAT 320 – For medium to heavy duty applications, the 320 delivers high performance with lower fuel consumption and increased operator efficiency. The standard Cat Connect technologies can increase operator efficiency by up to 45%.
- CAT 323 -For heavy-duty, high production jobs the 323 has all the features of the 320 with the most lift capacity and power in the line-up.
DELIVERING VALUE BEYOND THE MACHINE
Next generation excavators come with a suite of Cat Connect Technologies to take the complexity out of managing your jobsites by gathering all the data generated from your equipment, materials, and people and serving it up to you in easy-to-digest bites. These useful insights come automatically and accurately – no human error or effort – via intuitive web applications.
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know the standard, simple- to-use technologies on your machine include:
- PRODUCT LINKTM*: Track asset location, hours, fuel usage, diagnostic codes, idle time and more to improve your productivity and lower your operating costs.
- MY.CAT.COM*: Provides Caterpillar and other manufacturer, owned and rented, connected and non-connected asset information.
- VISIONLINK®^: Online interface making it easier to manage a mixed fleet and make informed decisions about your equipment.
- CAT GRADE WITH 2D: Helps operators reach grade faster. Operators cut and fill to exact specifications without overcutting. No grade checkers are needed so the work area is safer.
- CAT GRADE WITH ASSIST: Automated boom, stick and bucket movements deliver more accurate cuts with less effort. The operator simply sets the depth and slope into the monitor and activates single-lever digging.
- CAT PAYLOAD: Delivers precise load targets with on-the-go weighing, which helps prevent over/under-loading and maximizes efficiency.
- 2D E-FENCE TECHNOLOGY: Automatically stops excavator motion using boundaries you set in the monitor for the entire working envelope – above, below, sides and front – protecting equipment from damage and reducing fines related to zoning or underground utility damage.
*320 GC standards include only Product Link and My.Cat.Com.
^VisionLink optional for 320 and 323.