YOU COULD WIN $10,000*
OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
Please complete this form to be entered into our BUILT FOR IT contest. Form should be updated at each subsequent tournament. Only the people listed below will be eligible to enter the contest and win the grand prize. Completion of this form gives Gregory Poole the right to use photos/videos submitted in future advertising/marketing projects without compensation to the individual. Contest open to fishermen on Cat® powered vessels ONLY. See official rules*.
- 1 shirt will be provided per registered entrant
- Multiple entries will be allowed
- 1 photo/video per tournament registered hookup
- Photo counts as 1 entry, video counts as 2 entries towards Yeti cooler drawing
- Entrants must be registered at tournament registration, or online prior to start of tournament
- Entry form must be completely filled out & signed to be valid.
- Photos/videos must be emailed to email@example.com
- Photos/videos must be emailed within 4 hours of lines out
- Photos/videos must be taken on a Cat® powered vessel
- Photos and videos must be taken during the 2017 Tournament Season. Qualifying tournaments include:
Cape Fear Blue Marlin, Big Rock, Hatteras Marlin Club, Carolina Boat Builders Tournament and Pirate’s Cove.
- One 50 Quart Yeti cooler will be awarded for each tournament listed above through a random drawing of registered vessels. Must be present to win.
- One winner will be awarded the $10,000 Grand Prize at the conclusion of the Pirate’s Cove Tournament. You do not need to be present to win the Grand Prize.
- Submission of photo/video to contest grants Gregory Poole the right to use them in future advertising/marketing materials, without any compensation to the entrant
- Final contest winner will be decided by the number of ‘likes’ their photo/video receives on the Gregory Poole Marine Facebook page www.facebook.com/GregoryPooleMarine
- All decisions by Gregory Poole regarding the contest are final